Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Health and Magic System 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
Health and Magic System I_vote_lcapHealth and Magic System I_voting_barHealth and Magic System I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
Health and Magic System I_vote_lcapHealth and Magic System I_voting_barHealth and Magic System I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Health and Magic System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Admin
Kouzai

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain ItemsNone
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsBottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Health and Magic System Empty
PostSubject: Health and Magic System   Health and Magic System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:41 am

The Health and Magic Systems are the two most important parts of this RPG.  Both systems are integral to how this forum and its characters work.  The Health system dictates your hearts and health and how many hits you can take.  While magic dictates how many spells and such you can use.

So how do they work?  Lemme explain! Very Happy

The Health System

The Health system works almost exactly how it does in Zelda, but with a small twist!  You still have hearts, and everyone starts out with 3.  You gain more by beating bosses and clearing dungeons, which are worth 1 Heart Container each, and are awarded to the player who scores the most rupees and treasures in the entire Dungeon Run.  You can also get Heart Pieces through Mini Games, at the shop during rare and special times of the year, or during quests or for coming second place overall in a Dungeon Run.

As always, there are FOUR HEART PIECES TO A SINGLE HEART CONTAINER so in order to make a new heart, you need four Heart Pieces.

What's the twist though you ask?  Well, it's also a numerical value!

Each heart is worth 4 Health.  So 1 quarter Heart is worth 1 health.  How does this work?  Kk so, since you start out with 3 Hearts, that means numerically, you have 12 HP.  That makes it easier to keep track of damage and such.

So if you take a quarter heart damage, you loose 1 HP.  For two hearts, thats 8.  And so on, and so forth, got it?

The Magic System

The magic system is all numerical.  Everyone starts with 20 Magic and the most basic of spells will cost you 5 Magic Points.  The Magic System also has different ranks.

These are the ranks:

Novice --> Apprentice -->Adept -->Expert --> Master

How do you get spells?  You buy them at Syrup's Shop :Dlike anyone else would XD  So yeah, that's pretty much it.  Also, the higher rank magic, the more Magic Points it costs.  Also, third best over all for Dungeon Runs gets an upgrade to their magic meter by 10.  So that's it!

Well that's really all! Very Happy if you have any questions about these please feel free to pm me or Tsumi Buredo and we'll clarify.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.forumotion.net

Health and Magic System
Page 1 of 1