Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
Inventory System I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Inventory System 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
Inventory System I_vote_lcapInventory System I_voting_barInventory System I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
Inventory System I_vote_lcapInventory System I_voting_barInventory System I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Inventory System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Admin
Kouzai

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain ItemsNone
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsBottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory System Empty
PostSubject: Inventory System   Inventory System I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:57 pm

So we have inventories! But what does that mean?  Well, in every Zelda game, there's always a screen where you can see your inventory.  Your items, your bottles, your treasures, and all that jazz go in your inventory.  Here, you have an inventory topic that you use to create a basic inventory.  But how do you change it after you get new items?

Well, when you get new items and such, an Admin or Moderator will edit your inventory on your profile and add any new items you need right there!  So don't worry about editing your inventory topic, because we'll automatically do it for you!

So every time you add a pouch, or get a new bottle, or get new treasures, we'll add them to your inventory for you!

Also one more thing people should know about their inventories!  Your rupees and treasures are separate from your character, meaning they are account wide.  So any treasures and rupees you earn with one character, can be used to by items and upgrades with another character.

For example, let's say I have two characters.  Kouzai and KouzaiTwo.  I go on a dungeon run with Kouzai and I get all the treasures I need and enough rupees to upgrade my weapon for KouzaiTwo.  So I go to the shop, post what I'm buying and for which character I'm buying the item for and then the treasures and rupees I own are removed from my account.

Also! Adventure Pouches! You start out with four and get a max of 12! What are adventure pouches though? Adventure Pouches are your ability to carry non-essential items. So what's the difference between Non-Essential Pouch Items and Essential Pouch Items? Here's a list of examples!

Non-Essential Pouch Items

All items that are listed below are Non-Essential Pouch Items and count towards your Adventure Pouch space. Everyone starts with a basic four spaces, meaning four Non-Essential Items, and that number grows as you upgrade your adventure pouch. You can have a maximum of 12 Adventure Pouch spaces, meaning 12 Non-Essential Pouch Items max.

Bottles - Maximum 4 per Character

Medals - Only One Can be Equipped at a Time, The Rest may be Stored in the Item Check

Extra Quivers, Bomb Bags and Seed Satchels - You may carry a base of 30 arrows, bombs and Deku seeds, but to carry more you MUST use the extra quivers, bomb bags and seed satchels. The base capacity of these extra ammo bags is 10, but can be upgraded to 20 per bag once fully upgraded. Also, keep in mind that you may have as many extra ammo cases as you wish, so long as you DO NOT EXCEED THE LIMIT OF MAXIMUM ADVENTURE POUCH SPACES.

Examples of Essential Pouch Items

These items listed below are Essential Pouch Items and don't count towards Adventure Pouch space. Meaning you can have all of these items on you at once, but they do not take up space in your Adventure Pouch.

Bow
Bombs (First 30)
Slingshot
Boomerang
Bug Net
Lantern
Fire Rod
Ice Rod
Hookshot
Hammer

Or anything of the like. Things you would usually find in dungeons.

So yeah!  Hope that answers that! Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.forumotion.net

Inventory System
Page 1 of 1