Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ruiyn Straid WIP 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_vote_lcapRuiyn Straid WIP I_voting_barRuiyn Straid WIP I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
Ruiyn Straid WIP I_vote_lcapRuiyn Straid WIP I_voting_barRuiyn Straid WIP I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ruiyn Straid WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Shrouder

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Two Handed Sword

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle ContentsBottle #1: Red Potion
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Twin Swords
Main ItemsMain ItemsLantern
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Ruiyn Straid WIP Empty
PostSubject: Ruiyn Straid WIP   Ruiyn Straid WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:02 am

Name: Ruiyn Straid
Born: Hyrule
Current Residence: Hyrule Palace
Race: Hyrulian
Pets: currently none
Weapon Class: Twin Blades
Weapon: Twin collapsable Bastard Swords
Birthday: exact date unknown so chosen birthday is beginning of summer
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: Rock climbing, free running
Quirks: dislikes being on the street in cities
Family: None although treats Tarsus like a brother

Apperance
Hair color and length: raven black bout shoulder length in ponytail. straight with slight waves at end
Eyes: thin almond but very deep icy blue color
Height: 5'11"
Clothes: Usually a Icy Blue short sleeved tunic along with black pants and black leather boots. Has a pair leather belts that cross over his chest which hold his blades upside down in there scabbards on his back. He usually wears a black cloak with a silver lining. he also wears a necklace with the hyrulian insignia on it hidden under his tunic.
Body Type: well toned but not overly buff
Skin : A all year round dark tan. His hands are rough from practicing with his blades often, otherwise his skin is soft.
Personality: Usually cold and realistic but has his moments when he is generally nice. Around Tarsus and trusted friends he tends to be softer and not so harsh in his realistic side. He tends to treat Tarsus daughter like a little sister in doing so his realistic sides softens greatly.
Personal strengths: Works well alone, is loyal to his comrades, extremely proficient with blades and stealth
Personal weakness: Has a hard time working with others, has a hard time using anything not bladed, 
Fatal Flaw: crush on Tarsus's daughter
Personal hero: Tarsus for saving Ruiyn
Dreams and ambitions: to repay Tarsus one day
Dislikes: maces and other blunt weapons, bathwater getting cold, writing out reports

Brief History: No one really knows where he was born or who is mother was. He was a street urchin always hiding and fighting other kids off for what he had. He seemed to always know how and when to get food for himself. 
   One day while out stealing food for himself he got caught. The shop owner was beating him rather mercilessly when prince Tarsus stumbled upon the owner beating the boy. Tarsus usually goes there to get pie almost everyday and it was about that time when the boy attempted to steal the prince's pie. Tarsus stopped the shop keeper from beating the boy to death and asked the boy his name. The boy responded very roughly Ruiyn Straid son of no one. Tarsus told the boy that he would come work in the palace to pay for everything he had been stealing to survive. 
    At the time Ruiyn was found by Tarsus he was 5. When Ruiyn was noticed for his talents he was 13. Eventually he joined the military to further his talents. At one point while Ruiyn was gather information he stumbled upon a group who was preparing to make a assasination attempt upon the king and his family. Upon giving this information straight to Tarsus he was made into general of the Spy division. His reward for this position was a pair of collasable bastard swords made from a lighter than average metal.
    It has been several years since then and Tarsus and Ruiyn have become great friends since then always sharing a pie.
Back to top Go down

Ruiyn Straid WIP
Page 1 of 1