Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_vote_lcapMay 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_voting_barMay 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_vote_lcapMay 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_voting_barMay 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Admin
THE DUNGEONMASTER

Race : Human
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : No Weapon

May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run Empty
PostSubject: May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run   May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:08 am

May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run Dungeo10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodongo's Cavern had opened once more, teeming with monsters. It was better this time- stronger. The dungeon had evolved, to fit the new age. An intense, though not unbearable, heat emanated from the cave- something very large, and very angry, had awakened. Rumors had reached the Goron tribe of unholy things happening in that cave- and spoils, for adventurers who cared to brave its burning depths. The rumors had spread, reaching Kakariko, castle town, and moving to the rest of the world. Soon enough, there would be adventurers drawn, but whether they were strong enough to see this noble endeavor through to the end remained to be seen.

--------------------------------

Rules: Players will progress, room by room, finding chests, battling monsters and, eventually, fighting the boss. There will be branching paths, and players are not required to stay together as a party. There is only one treasure, and thus, only one of you will be able to obtain it.

You may only go into 1 new room per post, but you may move throughout already-explored rooms freely. You are free to combat other players as you see fit. However, the more evil the monsters sense in you, the more likely you are to be attacked....

[First Room description]

The first room inside the cave is large and expansive- immediately noticeable is a giant Dodongo's Head, its eyes black and...cracked? Something appears to be underneath those cracked eyes, though it will require a fair bit of force to find out. Furthermore, several Keese flit around the room, ready to catch the unaware individual off guard, and give them a decent-sized bruise.

A pit of relatively cool lava boils around a middle platform, with several rising and falling platforms allowing access, to the well-timed jumper. In the center of the middle platform is a beamos, vulnerable to explosions, and ready to zap anyone careless enough to meet its gaze.

Two doors are immediately accessable, one to the left, and one to the right. There are chests in the room, though they appear to have been opened long ago. Apparently these things weren't replaced.

Finally, two pots sit on either side of the room, ready to be broken to reveal their contents.

Let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin
Kouzai

Race : Hylian
Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain ItemsNone
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsBottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run   May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Linkgoro glared at the inside of Dodongo's Cavern. Once teeming with Dodongo's, only they were stopped by the legendary hero, Link, whom Linkgoro and his ancestors were named for. He gave a low grumble and spit some slurry--yes, Goron's spit slurry--into the nearby lava. "Those Dodongo's are back," he grumbled in his raspy and perpetually angry voice, "It's been a long time since I wiped them out...and yet somehow..." Dongorongo roared from outside the cave, longing for his friend and master. Usually the two dealt with Dodongo's together. Dongorongo was the son of the last King Dodongo, and therefore was massive. The best killer of Dodongo's in Linkgoro's opinion.

Alas, this newcomer whom had offered his help had one request--Keep the Dodongo away from me, I may accidentally kill it by mistake....and it unnerves me. Linkgoro tried not to take it as an insult, as he figured human skin was weaker than a fully aged Goron's. Dongorongo's teeth were like toothpicks into his hardened and aged skin, but to a human it would be fatal. Instantly fatal. So in exchange for not bringing Dongorongo into the dungeon, Linkgoro demanded he come as well. That was his request.

Linkgoro sharpened his axe prior to coming in, an old family heirloom that was chipped and notched until recently when Linkgoro had it repaired and reforged. Not to mention, redecorated with the Goron's Sacred Ruby and the symbol of their tribe and the Sage of Fire. "Hehe," chuckled Linkgoro looking at the magnificence of his beautiful axe, "Tis a beautiful thing, no?" He pointed to axe with pride, "It can take the head clean off a young Dodongo...well the big ones take a few more of course!" said Linkgoro defensively, realizing that his axe, while large, and grand was not the strongest in the world....yet.

With a grin, Linkgoro slammed it down on the pot on the left, picking up whatever was inside of it and preparing for the dungeon ahead, "Shall we go now, my boy?" roared Linkgoro, ready to smash things and bring the pain to these overgrown, exploding Lizards.
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.forumotion.net
Tsumi Buredo
World's Deadliest Politician
World's Deadliest Politician
Tsumi Buredo

Weapon Specialization : Twin Swords

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents#1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Twin Swords
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsEmpty Bottle #1

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run   May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Itami Kurushii, the holder of the Triforce of Power, walked into Dodongo's Cavern, just behind a rather large Goron.

Earlier, he had seen the same Goron talking to a fearful human, who had told him of this cavern. Of course, inside ancient dungeons, there had to be something that could make him stronger. Anything at all, that would bring him one step closer to being the most powerful being alive- Soon, even the gods would not dare challenge him.

His medium-length, silver hair buffeted his desensitized green eyes, slightly, as the environment became hotter. Looking into Itami’s eyes, one could see that even his facial expression was irreparably damaged by war, appearing calloused and focused. Above these eyes, he wore a small, silver bandanna, which covered the top of his head, but let the sides of his hair flow freely. Moving downward, he wore a silk/chain mail undershirt, under a comfortable blue light armor, which allowed for ease of movement, without sacrificing too much defense. On this armor, his personal symbol (three lines, in a semi-triangle) was embroidered, among thousands of other, smaller engravings, each representing a personal victory of his.
Even while talking, Itami maintained a vocal monotone. He gave no information away about his psyche, even to those who would deem it unimportant. Few were privilege to knowing Itami on a personal level, and even fewer were privilege to his emotions.

He ignored the goron, going the opposite direction, and jumping across the rising platforms, careful to avoid the gaze of the Beamos. He proceeded directly into the door on the right side of the room, wary of whatever tricks and traps lay within.

Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Race : Hylian
Weapon Specialization : Two Handed Sword

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle ContentsBottle #1: Red Potion
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Twin Swords
Main ItemsMain ItemsLantern
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run   May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Ruiyn walked up slowly eyeing everything. He watched as the goron smashed the pot on the left and picking up something. Whatever it was it didn't catch his eye. He walked up to the goron and introduced himself. "I'm Ruiyn Straid, Head General to the King of Hyrule." He quickly drew his blades from his back slashing the pot on the right and picking up whatever was in it. " I beleive it would be smart to travel together than alone." Ruiyn nodded toward the goron hoping he would take the lead.
Back to top Go down
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Admin
THE DUNGEONMASTER

Weapon Specialization : No Weapon

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run   May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm

May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run Dungeo10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Itami enters a new room, bars covering the door behind him- All exits are sealed, until every enemy in the room is eliminated. Luckily for him, there is only one- a single Lizalfos, which eyes him hungrily, as it twirl a dagger between its claws. There's no way around it- Itami's in for a fight!

Two pots line the walls on either side of him- should he succeed, the only exit to the room is to his left.

As for Ruiyn and Linkgoro, a loud THUNK can be heard, as the door to their right is suddenly covered with bars! Only one exit is left to them, now.

Inside the pots they broke, Linkgoro finds 5 bombs, and Ruiyn finds a Recovery Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run   May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
Page 1 of 1