Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_vote_lcapMay 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_voting_barMay 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_vote_lcapMay 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_voting_barMay 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Admin
Kouzai

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain ItemsNone
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsBottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] Empty
PostSubject: May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]   May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:18 pm

May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] Dungeo10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ganon's Tower, a bastion of evil and darkness in the Dark World.  Home for the Prince of Darkness and King of Evil, Ganon or Ganondorf as he is sometimes known.  It houses several, relentlessly floors of pure, unadulterated, unmerciful enemy swarms that seek to protect their dark master from harm and those who would seek to kill him.

It is from atop the highest room in Ganon's Tower, does the evil man sit upon this golden throne and rule over all that is wrong with this world...perhaps even waiting for someone to come and challenge him.  So climb the steps of Ganon's Tower carefully, and be wary of which room you enter, for it may just be your downfall.

--------------------------------

Rules: Players will progress, room by room, finding chests, battling monsters and, eventually, fighting the boss. There will be branching paths, and players are not required to stay together as a party. There is only one treasure, and thus, only one of you will be able to obtain it.

You may only go into 1 new room per post, but you may move throughout already-explored rooms freely. You are free to combat other players as you see fit. However, the more evil the monsters sense in you, the more likely you are to be attacked....

[First Room description]

The first room of the dungeon is simple.  Several torches attempt to light the dimly lit room, wide and circular as it is.  A few keese, of the normal variety fly around with their flapping wings a'flapping as they await for prey.  The walls are limstone, carved by hand...the hand of servants of the Dark Lord Ganon.  Their blood and sweat still stains the mortar and cement.  

Not counting the entrance there is but a single doorway, a circular, winding staircase that leads up, up, up into the tower, to the highest floors, to the top.  Where Ganon himself sits upon his throne.  Enemies line the floors, and get worse and worse, stronger and stronger, and even more plentiful with each floor!  These keese, they are trivial compared to the trials to come.

There are two pots in this room, one on the left, one on the right, though there's no foretelling if their contents are still existent or have rotted away in the darkness of this place.  Recovery hearts are rare, just like your chance of survival.

Let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.forumotion.net
Tsumi Buredo
World's Deadliest Politician
World's Deadliest Politician
Tsumi Buredo

Race : Human
Weapon Specialization : Twin Swords

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents#1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Twin Swords
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsEmpty Bottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]   May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:23 am

May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] Resize10
John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki
All alone, cold fields you wander,
Mem’ries of it, cloud your sight
Fill your dreams, raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

-------------------------------------------------------

John “Bloodstreak” Itaruki, the human king of the Zoras, stood outside of what was now a historical monument- Ganon's Tower. Many years ago, the Hero of Time had ventured in here, for his battle against the evil ganondorf. Now, John would be following in the footsteps of that hero, to respond to a threat from the tower.

Just twelve hours ago, John couldn't have cared less about the tower. In fact, he was taking his daughter, Isola, to town. Biologically, Isola wasn't related to him at all- she was a zora, for Din's sake. In fact, she was the daughter of the previous king, who had hatched late. John had taken her under his wing, and promised to teach her how to fight like he did.

In town, he had hoped to show her around, and help her see what society was like. However, this journey had been cut short, by someone recognizing him. Specifically, one of his subjects- the zora kingdom's representative for the church. “Y-your highness!” the zora had said, obviously hyperventilating. “Lately, the other church officials have been feeling something... dark, emanating from Ganon's tower. I'd ask an adventurer, but several of the old Dungeons have opened up recently- everyone's off exploring one of those infernal things, hoping to strike it rich. Could I, perhaps, trouble your highness with investigating the occurrences in the tower?”
“Er... sure, but could you take Isola back to the domain? I don't wanna leave her in the city to fend for herself.” John replied.

He spent the next few hours preparing himself- training, stocking up on supplies, etc. Soon enough, he had made the trek to Ganon's tower, and had the rare chance to FREAK THE BALLS OUT. How was he expected to climb all that? No, he told himself. I can do this- after all, I'm the king, right?

He slowly walked toward the entrance, his heart threatening to burst from his chest with each step, and entered the tower. The second he stepped in, he was met with a powerful burst of darkness. It wasn't solid, or threatening, but it seemed to be pushing him away, warning him of things to come. “GET OUT, WHILE YOU STILL CAN”, It seemed to say.

Still, John had to press on, for his own sake. He refused to be a coward- not when he had already entered the tower. He spied a Keese flitting toward him, and tossed his boomerang, dispatching it, and several others. Catching the boomerang- and wiping the Keese entrails off of it- John eyed the pots on either side of the room. He resolved to save them, for when he really needed them, rather than waste them right away. As it was, he felt fine- no use wasting any potential resources.

He ran up the wall to his left, grabbing on to the torch sconce, and removing the torch. Any potential weapons he could get his hands on would be needed. He noted the weight in his pouch- inside, a bottle with a defensive potion was stored. He resolved to save this, until a true threat presented itself. John opened the only door in the room, carefully inspecting his new surroundings...
Back to top Go down
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Admin
THE DUNGEONMASTER

Race : Human
Weapon Specialization : No Weapon

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]   May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] Dungeo10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Second Room Description]

The room is dark, except for the light of the torch John is carrying.  All is quiet, and nothing moves.  Not even Keese.  Nothing is in this room.  The room is empty.  It is strange, that the tower of the Dark Lord Ganon is not as heavily guarded as one would think.  Where are the enemies, one might ask?  Well, that answer came quickly.  The floor fell open, leading to a room below.

In this small, circular catacomb of a room several coffins lined the walls.  Shaking and rumbling with the force of a small earthquake, these coffins burst open, their lids shooting across the room.  The deep groans and raspy breathing that was unmistakably from a Gibdo emanated from them.  Dark eyes glowed from inside the dark tombs.  Four of them.  Four Gibdos, all with screams that would paralyze even the greatest of heroes.  But that worked only when someone came within range.

The middle of the room looked like it could be turned into a rising pillar that would return one back to the top of the room they had fallen from.  But only if they could beat these creatures....and anymore that would come after. With no escape, no hiding places or a single pot in sight, this was going to be a tough fight indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]   May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
Page 1 of 1