Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLet it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barLet it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLet it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_voting_barLet it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let it begin! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tarlof celon

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Twin Swords

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle ContentsBottle #1: Red Potion
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Wooden Spear
Main ItemsMain ItemsLantern
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:02 pm

tarsus retrieved his staff before he helped yulia up.

''come on,'' he said, ''lets get you back to the pie shop and get some food in you.''

MEANWHLE AT THE PIE SHOP (now its jacb and loos turn to bond)
Back to top Go down
tarlof celon

Weapon Specialization : Twin Swords

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Wooden Spear
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:13 pm

topic suspended for 24 days
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents#1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsEmpty Bottle #1

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:42 pm

((OOC: Suspension ended, by order of Kouzai))

Yami sat in the pie shop in silence, waiting for the King and Yulia to return. She had thought about following them, but had decided against it. She figured that if anybody could help Yulia with whatever was going on, it was the kind-hearted King. Instead, Yami looked through some pages of evidence, looking for details pointing toward where Ruiyn had told her. Death mountain. That's where they're hiding, she thought. She was reading when she heard something outside. She looked up to see a man looking through the window, a wicked grin on his face. Yami shoved the papers into her bag and stood up, running out of the shop and drawing her sword at the same time. Not him. Why? Why couldn't it have been somebody else?

The man that Yami had seen outside the window was a man she had seen two years ago. He was with the group of people who destroyed her village and murdered her parents. He had led that raiding party, and he had escaped. Now he was showing his face again, and Yami could tell he recognized her as well. However, as she stepped out of the pie shop, he wasn't at the window. Confused, Yami looked around. Where in the world did he go? Am I just seeing things? she thought. She turned her head to an alley, and saw, once again, the man standing there, grinning, then he turned and ran. Yami charged into the alley, but once again, the man was nowhere to be seen. Yami looked back and forth, until she heard a voice that echoed through the alley.

"Well, if it isn't that young warrior from that small village. You ruined our plans, kid. We needed that money, and we were about to take it when your warriors intervened. But they were all useless fighters, and we cut them down in minutes. But then you had to show up and mess it all up. Our perfect plan was torn apart, and then you stole our horse?" the voice said. Yami clenched her fist on her sword hilt and looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. She snickered. "I didn't steal your horse. He seemed a lot happier with me than he was with your friends," she retorted. Angrily, the voice shot back with "I can't believe those idiots didn't kill you when they had the chance. That would have made things much easier. Alas, you escaped, and look at you now, the head Sheikah? Truly you are talented."

Yami kept searching, but the source of the voice was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, a hand gripped her mouth and a knife was placed at her throat. "But that's all going to change right now," the voice said.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Weapon Specialization : Two Handed Sword

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Twin Swords
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Ruiyn follows Yami quietly and at a slight distance. As he rounded the corner to slowly and quietly slink into the alley he saw the man holding Yami and a slight glint of metal in his hand. Ruiyn nods at a few men and the quickly draw bows pointing them directly at the man. Ruiyn drew his own weapons and made them extend very loudly putting them right behind the man. "This is your only warning,drop the weapon and let her go and you may live. Or die standing exactly where you stand, I have 4 men bows trained on you. Its your call." Ruiyn said as he grinned. Ruiyn thought to himself I hope he is smart and surrenders.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:22 pm

The man grunted in anger. "I didn't realize you had friends, girl. Nor did I realize that they had neglected to realize that I wouldn't be alone." the man said. With a flick of one hand, four other archers appeared, aiming their arrows at the other four. Then the man released Yami, but hit her in the head, knocking her unconscious. He knew she wouldn't stay that way for long, but it would be long enough to take care of the new threat.

The man turned, placing his knife inside a hidden scabbard and instead drawing a sword. "Call off your archers, or they will be killed when I give the signal. Then leave here. This is none of your business. Get out, or I will take care of you myself." the man said to Ruiyn, taking an offensive stance, prepared to strike if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Ruiyn whistled and guards came in droves coming through doors and the alley ways. " Now that you've harmed her I'll take you prisoner personally." Ruiyn spoke with a protective vengeance in his voice. The guards held there position as Ruiyn rushed the man quickly, both blades swinging at the man's arm holding the knife. The blades connected severing the man's hand clean off. Ruiyn then sweep kicked the man's legs right out from under him, as soon as the man was on the ground Ruiyn stomped on the mans legs hard breaking them. "I told you if you let her go I'd let you live. I'm a man of my word." Ruiyn spoke quietly yet with a deep anger in his voice as he brought out some rope, tying the man's arms up. "Take him to a healer. I want him alive at all costs. As soon as its done take him to the dungeon and have guards watching him till I get there." Ruiyn spoke to the guards. As soon as the man was tied up he quickly rushed to Yami's side trying to wake her while cradling her head in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Yami grunted and slowly opened her eyes. When she saw Ruiyn looming over her, she gasped, at first not recognizing him, and aiming a punch to his face. She rolled off of his lap and into a crouch, her sword in her hands. Then she realized it was Ruiyn. "Ruiyn? What the heck is going on here? What just happened?" she asked. Then she noticed a bloody hand on the ground. She looked at it curiously. "Whats with the hand? What happened?!?" she asked. She wanted answers, and she was going to get them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Ruiyn shakes his head gently. "Are you ok? I'm more worried about you then anything else!" A sense of urgency in his voice. He reaches out for Yami and almost touches her, then he quickly pulls his hand back for fear of being rejected. He turns his head slightly away attempting to hide the emotions. "I uh... I cut his hand off for hitting you, then broke his legs. He is uh... *coughs briefly* he"s in the dungeon after seeing the healer. There's a group of guards watching him waiting for our arrival to take care of him. I'm sorry for scaring you." Ruiyn brings his hand to the back of his neck rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Yami flinched as her head started throbbing. She was till regaining consciousness, and didn't really notice that Ruiyn had been stuttering. The memories of what happened slowly started coming back. She remembered seeing a man in the window of the pie shop, and following him. Then he was speaking to her in the alley, and he managed to get behind her. He grabbed her mouth and placed his dagger at her throat. She could vaguely remember hearing Ruiyn enter the alley and demand that the man let Yami go. That's when Yami was knocked unconscious. "I remember now," she said, touching the bruise on the back of her head. "The dungeon, huh? Heh, that's not a fun place." she laughed.

Slowly, and using the nearest wall for support, Yami stood up, but lost her balance and fell back to the ground. "Woah, I'm dizzy. How about we sit here for a while? It's not like anybody's waiting for us to get back anyway. Or you could help me back to the shop, either way. What do you think?" Yami said, turning to Ruiyn.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Ruiyn walked up to Yami slowly and spoke softly "Let me help you to a healer first. I wanna get that wound checked out first before heading to the pie shop. I just wanna make sure you ok." Ruiyn walked up to her putting Yami's arm over his head.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Yami slowly stood up, just realizing that when she had taken her hand off of her head, there was blood on her hand. She nodded. "A healer would be best. Wouldn't want to show up at a pie shop with my head bleeding randomly," she said with a small laugh. She let Ruiyn help her up, and she leaned on him as they walked out of the alley to go find a healer. "Go this way," she said, pointing. "There is a healer that I go to all the time this way. I'm a sheikah. I get hurt...a lot." she said with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Ruiyn nodded as he started taking her to the healer she mentioned. "As long as your ok. Next time please take a few men with you before chasing someone like that. I don't want you to get hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Yami looked at him as he helped her across town. Soon, she was able to keep her balance and walk on her own. "I don't need protection. I've been hurt worse than this. Trust me, I can handle myself," she said defensively. Yet she knew that if Ruiyn hadn't shown up when he did, she would likely be lying in the alley, dead, her throat slit. She looked at him and smiled. "Still...thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shown up when you did. You saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:26 pm

"It was my pleasure to help you. I know you've been hurt worse since you are head sheikah for your tribe." Ruiyn smiled briefly, something he hasn't done since he was a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:27 pm

Yami smiled back at Ruiyn, then flinched as a child threw a ball that accidentally hit her in the back of the head, right where she had been hit before, causing a pounding headache. She nearly fainted on Ruiyn, but caught herself, and gave the child a look that left him in tears. The boy ran back to his mother, who looked up at Yami sternly, then gasped and turned away at the recognition. Heh, I haven't been in town very long, and already the people are afraid of me, she thought as she tried to regain her balance.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Ruiyn quickly steadied Yami as the ball hit her. He knew he wasn't fast enough to stop it. He quickly adjusted his cape so the kings symbol stands out. Maybe now people won't due anything mean now.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Yami quickly walked into the healer's home. The woman looked at her and shook her head, smiling. "Again, Yami? Honestly, how many times do you get hurt?" the woman asked. Yami smiled up at her guiltily. "You can't blame me if I do a lot of dangerous stuff," she said. The woman quickly applied a salve to the wound and bandaged Yami's head. "There, you should be able to take the bandages off in a few hours. Thanks for coming!" the woman said cheerfully as Yami handed her a red rupee. Yami then turned to Ruiyn. "Come on. Yulia and the king are probably waiting for us back at the pie shop. We should hurry back there."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Shrouder

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Pouch ItemsPouch Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Ruiyn bows to the healer. He then turns and opens the door smiling at Yami."Yes we should hurry to the pie shop. I don't trust the new adviser with the king." As they leave the healers house Ruiyn sticks close to Yami trying to protect her from anything as they walk down the road.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:38 am

Yami smiled at Ruiyn as he opened the door. She pulled her hood up as they walked through the streets, hiding the bandages so people wouldn't ask unnecessary questions, like "Oh, what happened?" or "Is there any way you can help?" because Yami's answers would be "I hurt my head, and no, I don't think there is anything you can do to help." She didn't want to be repeating those answers over and over again every time they were asked.

When Ruiyn made his comment about not trusting Yulia, Yami looked up at him. "To be honest, I'm not sure weather to trust her or not. She seems like a nice girl, but something's off...there is something suspicious about her, and I have no idea what it could be. I guess I have a bit of investigation to do." she said, and she walked into the pie shop, sitting down at the same spot she had been sitting in before.

((OOC: order continues as it did before))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee

Loolaalee

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
BottlesBottles1
Main ItemsMain Items

Inventory (Character 2):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
BottlesBottles
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am

((OOC: due to Yulia's...circumstances, this must be done. We can start over in a little while if you want))

[end topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin! (open)   Let it begin! (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let it begin! (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3