Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dungeon Run System 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
Dungeon Run System I_vote_lcapDungeon Run System I_voting_barDungeon Run System I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
Dungeon Run System I_vote_lcapDungeon Run System I_voting_barDungeon Run System I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dungeon Run System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Admin
Kouzai

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain ItemsNone
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsBottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Dungeon Run System Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Run System   Dungeon Run System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

So we have dungeons!  Like any Zelda game, Dungeons are a big part of our site here.  So how do dungeons work?  Well clearly Ganon and the Moblins aren't just going to log on, try to kill you and hand over the Triforce.  Instead, one of our staff will act as the Dungeon master, springing traps, generating random treasure chests, acting out the rolls of bosses and enemies and the like.

But which dungeons do you run?  Well, here's the rundown.  Once per month, we'll pick a Zelda game by popular poll.  The most popular game picked will have its dungeons unlocked for one month.  So for example, let's say we suggest Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword, and Ocarina of Time wins, Ocarina of Time dungeons would be available for dungeon runs for that one month.

How does one earn rupees and stuff of dungeon runs and why should you do them, you ask?  Well, not only do you earn 10 rupees per post in dungeons, but you also get rupee multipliers and added treasures and items and such, all which can be sold, used for upgrades or equipped if they're better than your gear.  Extra goodies will be handed out to the top three earners of the dungeon run.  To be exact, these are the prizes:

First Place - The person who earns the most rupees and most treasures in a single dungeon run earns ONE Heart Container.

Second Place - The person who earns the second most rupees and most treasures in a single dungeon run earns ONE Heart Piece.

Third Place - The person who earns the third most rupees and most treasures in a single dungeon run earns a Magic Meter upgrade by 10 point.

Are there any rules to dungeon running?

Yes!  And here they are:

1. You may only participate in ONE Dungeon Run at a time, but how ever many you want in one month.

2. If you have Medals, you may only equip ONE Medal at a time per Dungeon Run.  Also, you may not use the same Medal twice in a row in more than one Dungeon Run in order to keep things fair.  What does this mean?  Well, if you go into the Forest Temple with an Attack Medal, and then after you finish go to the Shadow Temple, you can't use the effects of the Attack Medal during that second Dungeon.  So you must either switch Medals, or keep your same Medal equipped, but it's effects don't apply.

3. Whoever kills the enemy gains bonus rupees and or treasures.  Everyone gets rupees from enemies, but the finishing blows gains you extra.

4. You cannot argue with a ruling made by a Dungeon Master, that may cause penalties such as rupee and treasure deduction or even removal from the Dungeon Topic.

5. You may redo the same Dungeon Run as many times as you wish so long as it remains open, HOWEVER, rule 2 still applies even though you didn't change dungeons.  It applies because you are starting a NEW dungeon run.

And that's really all :DIf anything changes we'll let you know.  Only other thing you should know is that sometimes we'll place secret items in dungeons that can only be obtained for small amounts of time, so run those dungeons people!
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.forumotion.net

Dungeon Run System
Page 1 of 1