Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda RPG: Legends of Hyrule

Become a bearer of the Triforce or a member of Team Triforce. Defeat an incarnation of Ganon and his evil minions and be the hero to save Hyrule once again!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Latest topics
» Deej LaDerp
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:14 pm by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Deku Tree Dungeon Run
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 pm by Loolaalee

» Dungeon Weapon Skills for John.
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am by Kouzai

» Let it begin! (open)
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:32 am by Loolaalee

» May 2014 Solo Dungeon Ganon's Tower [John Itaruki Only]
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Custom Spell for Itami
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:52 am by Kouzai

» May 2014 Dodongo's Cavern Dungeon Run
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm by THE DUNGEONMASTER

» Malo Mart Ammo and Item Inventory
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:23 am by Kouzai

» Ally or Enamy
The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:30 am by Yulia

Staff

-Co-Head Admins-
Kouzai
Tsumi Buredo

-Council of Admins-

-Head Moderator-
Loolaalee

-Moderators-

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Rupee System 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Kouzai
The Rupee System I_vote_lcapThe Rupee System I_voting_barThe Rupee System I_vote_rcap 
Yulia
The Rupee System I_vote_lcapThe Rupee System I_voting_barThe Rupee System I_vote_rcap 
tarlof celon
Loolaalee
Tsumi Buredo
Jacob Shrouder
THE DUNGEONMASTER
Yukina
Kyoni
Sprite3921
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Rupee System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouzai
Admin
Kouzai

Race : Hylian
Homeland : Hyrule
Weapon Specialization : Sword and Shield

Character Information
Inventory (Character 1):
Inventory (Character 1)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles1
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents1: Empty
Weapons and GearWeapons and GearBasic Sword and Basic Wooden Shield
Main ItemsMain ItemsNone
Pouch ItemsPouch ItemsBottle #1
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces0/4

Inventory (Character 2):
Inventory (Character 2)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

Inventory (Character 3):
Inventory (Character 3)ItemsItems
BottlesBottles
Bottle ContentsBottle Contents
Weapons and GearWeapons and Gear
Main ItemsMain Items
Pouch ItemsPouch Items
Heart PiecesHeart Pieces

The Rupee System Empty
PostSubject: The Rupee System   The Rupee System I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:07 am

Here on Legends of Hyrule, we have many shops with many items and upgrades that cost rupees.  How does one accumulate these rupees you ask?  And what are these rupees, you ask?  Well, I will tell you!

Rupees, as in the Legend of Zelda games, are a form of currency and are likened to the all-mighty dollar, on shinier with more colours Very Happy

First, lets start off with Rupee denominations and values.  These should be pretty obvious and basic for a Zelda fan, but for those who need a refresher course or are new fans to the series, we'll explain them here for ya so they're nice and easy to now Very Happy

Green Rupee - 1 Rupee
Blue Rupee - 5 Rupees
Yellow Rupee - 10 Rupees
Red Rupee - 20 Rupees
Purple Rupee - 50 Rupees
Silver Rupee - 100 Rupees
Gold Rupee - 300 Rupees

Now that we have that out of the way! Very Happy We'll get to talking about how to earn rupees.  Rupees are earned in a very simple way.  By posting.

For every post you make in regular forums, you will earn 5 Rupees.  That's 5 Rupees PER post in regular forums.  In dungeons, this is bumped to 10 Rupees, but ONLY in dungeons, and the Rupees and prizes earned in dungeons can be doubled or added to due to performance.  Also, you earn 20 Rupees for every topic you start, but only for starting the topic and only once per topic.  This only applies for regular forums, and you will earn nothing for STARTING topics in dungeons, in order to give no one person an advantage.

You will also earn 20 Rupees a day for EACH day you're around since registration.  That way it makes it but a BIT easier to afford those really expensive items.  But if you really want them, you gotta post post post!

And remember! Your Rupees are ACCOUNT WIDE. Meaning your earned Rupees can be put towards any character you wish.

Are there other ways to get rupees?  Sure, but for now they're a secret and will be announced in the future ;)some wont though, can you figure out which ones are truly secret?
Back to top Go down
https://hyrule.forumotion.net

The Rupee System
Page 1 of 1